Happy Friday
Friday, August 24, 2007
Hello all and welcome to Friday. I hope that your Friday went well. All is well in the the Sunshine State, although today we finally got some rain in fact its still drizzling a little still. I just realized I have been on the computer since 6:00pm working on the site for our Church, which I have found a better site, which is hosted for free by the Church ministries. So I have a few more things that I want to do with it and I have to finish up with our mission statement and just editing the information that I have already started with. I didn't realize that I was the one going to all of the work on the site, that's okay I like doing that kind of stuff. Although there are times i find that I am updating the Church site and forget that I have a site of my own that get neglected some time of the time. So after organizing all my paper work for the Church I have finally made some time for my self. Tomorrow I hope to work on some card making and some scrapping. Some out there in the blog world is doing alot more than me now. So I wonder who that I be. In case you are wondering who it is, check out my mom's page, she is scrapping now and doing a great job. Now mom you can make your Christmas cards. LOL. Speaking of that I have three ideas, that I have written on paper and hope to work on them tomorrow and start getting them made, as in a week it will be September. Man where has this summer gone to. I think its time to turn into dream land and get some sleep. So until later today as I just looked at the clock on my computer its 12:15am.