Hectic Week
Friday, September 14, 2007
Well here it is Friday all ready, wow where did this week go. My week has been a hectic one. But at last its Friday. Tomorrow I have a lot of cleaning to do. The new tile is finished and the French Door is up, now its just that now we have to paint the walls in the dinning room. Which that might be next week. I am not sure what color but I want one wall a different color than the rest. After cleaning tomorrow I want to sit down and do some scraping. As mom is becoming addicted to scrap booking, and I am not finding the time to scrap. So tomorrow is my day for that I hope. I also have planned to work on my Christmas Cards, and work on some kind of Thanksgiving card.I also have to finish one of the canister. I have found some more of the stuff to finish the last one. That is a must project. lol.... So we'll see where that goes. So I will leave you with that, as its lightening and thundering and raining really hard so I am going to get off the computer for tonight. Both pages are updated and now its time for my show. So until tomorrow. May the angels watch over you all. Have a great night. Oh an mom what no scrap book layout to night. What's up with that. HA HA