NEGLECTED
Thursday, September 06, 2007
My poor blog has been neglected. And I rally don't have a good answer, besides, I have a-lot on my plate. I have my full time job, the business in the evenings, and Church activities also during the week. I know its no excuse but I'll try any way. I tried to post last night, but some reason my Internet services was down. Not sure why. Well the old living room is getting its new make over. Jose started in taking out the old white tile (for those who have seen it.) Now the tile will be the same through out the house. (the new one that is in the new room). I now have dust every where again. Also we ordered French doors for where the sliding glass door is, they have come in, unfortunately it has to be delivered as its too big for our truck. So it will be here Saturday. Just when I thought all of this construction was over..... not......
Our weather is still hot and humid, I sure can not wait for the cooler temperatures to arrive. Well I have promise myself tonight is a early night for me. So one more to update and then its off to dream land. May the angels watch over you and God Bless each and everyone of you.