Is there such a Thing
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Whats up with this silly title, well I was sitting here and wondering if there was a blog police, for not keeping up to date with blogs, I would get arrested for sure, lol. It seems like when I find some free time, I find something else that I need to do and this never gets updated. So I have decided to do a quick update now, and see if I can and some more to it later tonight. The old living room is now the dining room and they are installing the new tile today, well actually they are finishing it up. Hopefully tomorrow they will be here to take out the sliding door and put in the French Doors. Then all there is left to do is paint and put the furniture back in. I am looking into getting some new dining room furniture, but I haven't really started looking for any yet, so what I have will be put in there for now. Maybe before the holidays, I will have new dining room set. Then there is only more room to be re-done and that is the guest bathroom. There will have new title and a new vanity and mirror. Then pretty much the whole house has been re-done. I have also started with creating our Christmas cards for this year, I have finally made the decision on what I am going to do, it will take me some time to finish them, but if I do a few each night, I should be ready to send them out the week after Thanksgiving. I also have a few ideas for the Thanksgiving cards, I want to try and work on them tonight. We will see how that goes. Well I must stop this for now, and I hope to update you with some more later.