I Know and I Know
Friday, September 21, 2007
I know its been a while since my last update. This week at work has been really busy, and I know that's not a good reason. But it will have to do. I have had a lot on my plate this week. I am now in a little free time window, and thought why not update this blog, before its gets that its been weeks since my last post. I want to do a lot this weekend, I need to start my Christmas Cards, as I am going to need all the time I can get to do those. I was want to work on some scrap booking this weekend. In to days mail I got the new Nov/Dec. Simple Scrapbooks issue, and I also have to renew my subscription as this is the last issue. I will write out the check tonight and stick it in the mailbox tomorrow. Just skimming through the magazine, I see alot of neat things to read about. Oh just chalk another thing on my to do list to do. In todays mail I have also received the items that I purchased for the kitchen.


  • Lighted Wine Bottles



  • Grape Wine Cooler


  • Candle Wine Bottle


  • Oh just click on the links and it will take you to their website. These are the items that I got for the kitchen. I think now the kitchen is just about decorated. Although we still are looking for the tile for the back splash. Hopefully soon on that. Also I will share some photos of the new door in the dinning room with the new tile also.






    And this Last photo is Standing by the French Doors looking into the new room that was added. So much more room. Can't wait for the holidays so I can decorate.
    Well I should close this for now. I still have a few more pictures, but i will save them for tomorrow. So until then May the angels watch over you all.