Cleaning and No Scraping
Monday, September 17, 2007
Well I did not get to do what I wanted to do. Whats that you ask. Scraping. I finished cleaning and then I had a sinus headache and didn't do anything. But then I also remembered I have nothing on my computer to scrap with, as I took everything off. So that is another reason why. The weekend went by so fast, why doesn't the work week go faster? As for the weekend, I did clean as there was so much dust, from when they tore up the tile, so everything a 2 inches of dust, could have been more who knows. So its all clean. I also finished putting the grapes on my canisters, as one of them only had one. I also finished the place mats that I was making. I even put up the new shower curtain that I bought, it makes the bath room alot brighter with this one. As soon as that room is done, I take some pictures and show you all. I have taken some pictures of the new door. I like the new door, but there is one down side to it. It makes that room alot darker than before. But its too late now, its already in. So as you can see I did do alot on my to do list, not the fun things. Oh well I will get a chance later, maybe this weekend. We had a lot of storms last night, some areas had tornado's. But they were down towards where my brother-in law lives. Well I am sure that I could go on here for ever, but I won't bore you all anymore. So take care and see you here again soon.. Maybe later I will download the pictures and add them here. Keep checking.....