Hetic Start
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Wow this week is only into two days of it and I have a-lot on my plate, but I thought I would get a little head start and post a little now. We have been getting rain since last night, it rained through the night into the early afternoon. I am not sure if its still raining as there is no windows in the office I sit in. But at lunch time it had stopped raining. I believe they were calling for more later tonight. I guess we will see. My poor child wanted to go for her walk last night, and trust me she would go in the rain, thats if I would have taken her, although we would both be soaking wet, but she wouldn't have cared. But needless to say we did not go. As for the other things on my plate well there is just so many, I still have not started my Christmas Cards and I know you are all probably saying its still early, but with what I want to do this year, I have a-lot to do with them getting done. Well I have to go, I need to look up a site for my Manager. Its a group coming in the middle of October. So until later see you all here again.