Whew
Monday, October 15, 2007
Where did the Weekend Go. Man this weekend went by so fast. Why can't the weekends last like the work week. Saturday I had a wedding to attend and it was a very nice wedding. It was outside and our weather this past week was just beautiful. Sunday I got up in the cleaning and errands that I didn't get done, because of working late all last week, and here it is now Monday night and can you believe its 10:08 pm already where did this day go to. Work went by so fast, as I had a lot to do on a Monday, and I have decided I don't like Mondays, but at least it did go by fast. I have a lot that I need to get started on and things that I have to get finished. One thing that I need to finish is designing the business cards for the Church. I have come up with a couple of ideas, now its time to show the Pastor, and see what he things, then its off to have the printed. As you can see some of my page is back to normal, I have tried to get the title posting to have a headers, like the side menus, but for some reason, I just can't get it to work, so I quit for now, and will try again another day. Thats when I am not tired. HA HA. Well its time for me to turn in for the night, as tomorrow I have another busy day at work, so i want to get there early. So you all have a great night and see you here again soon.

I almost for got I wanted to share this with you, I found this to be interesting.


This Day in History
Jupiter's Io Observed by Spacecraft Galileo (2001)
Photographs taken and transmitted by Galileo, the unmanned spacecraft launched in 1989, allowed scientists to learn more about lo, the innermost of Jupiter's four Galilean moons. The images revealed erupting volcanoes and extraordinary variations in color and brightness. Other data indicated that lo has an iron core and might have its own gravitational field. What is the origin of Io's name?