Rain And Tropical Storm Noel
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Well we are getting the rain some wind from Tropical Storm Noel. Soon these nasty little friends of ours will be long gone until next year. I am thankful we have not gotten any this year. But for those who are getting hit with this one my prayers are with you. I for one can not believe that tomorrow is the last day of October. Man where did this year go to. I am in the process of working on my cards, although I may change it, but I am still deciding on that. Now I am not sure which one I like better, so I will play a little more with them both and then I have to make my decision soon. Well my internet is a little on the slow side I am not sure if its because of the rain we are getting or if its something wrong with their server, so I am going to close this for now. See you all here again soon.