Tidbits and Updates
Monday, November 19, 2007
I could make this a book, but I wont. I have been working on changing Our Church bulletin, I had it in Publishers, and decided to change it to word. Which I have done, and I like it better, then in publisher. I have also been working on our Christmas cards printed, and now I need to do the envelopes for them, as it also has a little art work to it. I have also been making my list for Thanksgiving dinner, which I pretty much have that done. Now its just getting to the Store to buy the items that I need. I will do that on Wednesday as I took the day off. I have also been working on a project for one of the girls I work with. I have been designing her Family Photo for Christmas Gifts. I have a couple of examples for her, so now all she has to do is let me know which one she likes and then its off to printing them for her. I am sure there is a lot more that I have been working on, but I can't remember and I don't want to bore you all.
So until later have a great day.