A Christmas Look
Monday, November 26, 2007
Yes I have changed my page for the Christmas Holiday. Although I am not quite sure if I like it, but for now it will stay. I hope that all had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was good. We had my parents up from Naples, and had a great time. I also got my laptop hooked up to wireless and I am loving it. Although, I am updating this from work, I have sat on the couch and looked things up and check my e-mail with the laptop. I know the thinks that give me pleasure. I have started printing out my Christmas cards, to get them ready for the mail, in the next couple of days. I will take a picture of it to share with you all later tonight. So I guess I should get back to work, as I haven't been here in the last couple of days and I have a lot of reports to run. So until later.