Happy Friday
Friday, November 30, 2007
Good evening to you all. And its Friday yeah.... I can not believe that this week is all ready over. And tomorrow is December 1st. Well as for my week, it was a hectic one, but very productive one. The week started out, with me picking up the dogs medicine from the vet. As for the medicine she will be on this medicine for the rest of her life. She's just like having a child, with the vet bill and now the medicine bill. Oh well shes worth it. I have also finished up picture project, which is part of a Christmas gift, along with another picture project, which is also done. Monday I will mail them out. I have also changed my Christmas card, again, I know, but the last one I had decided on, would have taken me a while to do, and I wasn't sure if I would have had a enough time to finish and get them in the mail. So I will be using the first one I had designed along with a photo card, that I have created. I will post those late in the week. Our lights are up out side, I have taken pictures and will post those also. Tomorrow is the day for painting the molding and then later in the day the tree will go up. And soon my village will also get put up. Wow I sure have a lot to do yet. I have started printing out my cards and the photos. I think I'll close this for now and will post more soon. Have a great night.