Yes I know
Sunday, December 30, 2007
its been a while since my last post, but with all that I had to do, I just lost track of the time. But here I am again. I hope that you all had a great Christmas. Our Christmas, was great. We spent it with my parents, its always great to have them here. I wish that that lived a little closer than what they do. A couple of nights we had a fire in our little fire burner that is for outdoors. And there was one night that we even made mountain pies, I haven't done that since I was a kid at home. Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day or 2007. This year went by so fast. I haven't made any New Years resolution as of yet, as I really don't keep with them any way. As for our News Years, we have no plans except maybe dinner out and then its back home to ring in the new year. Well I am going to close this for now, as I want to check my e-mails and down load some photos from Christmas, and I have a picture project to finish up. Thanks mom for e-mailing me that photo. I will work on it and get yours, and I have decided to print out one for my brother and sister, and send them all one, minus the frame. So again thanks. So I will close for now and May the Angels watch over you all.