Creating
Sunday, January 06, 2008
I seen this in a scrapbook magazine and I was going to order the kit before Christmas, and never got around to ordering it. But I am glad that I didn't order the kit. One of my scrap book programs already had it on it. So I have a created a CD Calendar. Actually it just using the CD cover and then you create your own calendar and add what pictures you want on it. So here is what mine looks like for the month of January and February.




I have also finished this angel ornament, and will be mailing it to my mom as its for her, I tried to finish it while they were here, but didn't get it done until now. So mom here is what it looks like in a picture, I will be sending it to you soon along with the new photo for your frame that we got you for Christmas.




I hope everyone's Sunday is going well and I must go for now, and will update some more later. See you all here again soon.
I almost forgot I have also made these grape napkins rings.