Happy Monday
Monday, January 07, 2008
Hello and welcome to Monday, I am here watching a movie and updating at the same time. Some times I forget that I have the laptop and its hooked up to the internet. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. Its raining here tonight, which we need. I have taken all the Christmas decorations down, now its just putting them all away. Which now everything is on my dining room table. Tomorrow I will put them in the storage tubs, away until later this year when its time to get them all out again. Well I am going to close for now. I want to Change my moms site tonight, so its off to the desk top computer. See you all here again soon.

Okay, I have changed some one's page, or should I say the secret Angel changed it. Hope she likes it, I have a few more things I want to add, but I am tired and will do the rest tomorrow. Gotta turn in for the night.