Stiff Neck
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Why you ask, well I have been working on a couple of projects and I monitor and key board are not in the right position for the desk, so I sit kinda weird at the desk. So maybe later I'll put the monitor in the center of the desk and see if that helps, or maybe I should take a break from designing, but I have these ideas in my head, and want to get them on paper and see what they look like. Both of them are for the Church, I am designing a Rack card to advertise our Church, I have also designed a postcard with our times of our services, I really like it, I will share that with you all later in this post. Well today, we had to replace our hot water tank. As our old was really leaking, but can not complain as this was in our house since day one, and we have lived here for 13 years or more. So I guess it was time. Our weather was beautiful today, there was a nice breeze. Lets see what else have I been working on, oh ye baptism certificates, as we have a baptism this Sunday and next Sunday. So they gave me a form and I was playing on the compute to get it to line up on the lines, they provided. And after that I started designing one from this program I have. I think the one that I designed looks better than the store bought one, lol. I can not believe that less than a week is Easter. Wow this year is flying right by.
Well I guess I am going to get off here and take the dog for her walk as she keeps looking at me and then the door, I guess thats her sign to say lets go. Besides I need a break from the computer, and think of more ideas to work on for later. I will now leave you with the post card design.