Bored
Monday, January 28, 2008
It is so weird not having Jose here in the evenings. For this week, he is working nights, for a company who is doing a charter for the week. So its pretty quite here, I did get some things I wanted to get done, although I still have a lot more to work on. But then again I have the whole week alone. LOL. I am cleaning up my desk top, as it was getting very slow, and I am also doing virus scan, as I haven't done that in a while. Its great to have the lap top, I still can do most of my projects, and create more. Well the dog is barking, so that means e, Jose is home. Yeap there goes the alarm. So I will close for now and its getting late, and I am tired, I will leave the desk top to do its thing will check it again later. Until tomorrow have a great night, and God Bless.