Photos to Share
Thursday, January 31, 2008
I have had so much free time during the week and got very little done, what is up with that. Oh well I did manage to finish a photo projects, bought the frames, not the ones like I bought for Christmas gists, but these are nice also. I have also placed them in the mail, so they are on there way to my brother and sister. I have also finished designing our Church Hymn books, and will copy those tomorrow, and hopefully get some ready for church on Sunday. I also have finally did a center piece for the Island in the kitchen, and now I am looking into ideas for the dining room table. I have also bought some curtains for the living room and where the bench is, so here is a peak at them, once I get them up I will post that also. So I will share those photos with you now, as I have the church bulletin to finish and have it ready to copy tomorrow. So see you here again.