Okay
Sunday, February 17, 2008
So I become a bad blogger. But I have so much on my plate, so I need to come up with a schedule to get everything done, or a least most it done. I am now creating a web site for my Pastors daughter, for her sorority. I have it started, and have all the information, now, I have to enter it all in. Our weather has been breezy which is great, we had the windows opened all day yesterday. I have been really busy with our church, in creating a brochure, which we are going to take to a printer, and have them print it. I don't remember having a why to change my color font, but tonight, I do, so I'll see if it changes when I post. Interesting, it does let me change the color, but have changed it back to black. Well I could go on here for ever, but I want to work on some cards that I have started, so I'll close for now, and will try to keep this updated more often.