Hello any one
Saturday, March 29, 2008
checking my blog, has any one missed me, I guess not. Oh well. I know its been a while since I have last posted, but I have some much going one and not enough time in the day/week to get it all done, and I still have to get my taxes done, ikes, I will make it before the 15th, I hope. Well lets see, I have been busy, with the business, the church and some other projects that I have been working on. So lets see I'll start and say that we have been having some great weather, today was beautiful. I cleaned in the morning and after I cleaned the house, I went out and clean my car, as it was really dirty. Instead of white, it was black, lol. We cleaned the inside and out side. I have no excuse except for just being busy. Well now thats all done, it was off to rent some movies, and then put dinner together, which was just leftovers from lunch. Then I was off to start working on the church power point for tomorrow, also looking for one of the songs, that we will be singing tomorrow on the internet, which was Prince of Peace ( You are Holy) The other title for this song. Then I had to find the lyrics for it, which that part was the easiest. So now thats all done, ready for the Church service tomorrow. I really enjoy doing this for the church, but there are times that I wish that I had some more time to work on it during the week instead of waiting till Saturday night. I get all the information for the presentation on Tuesday, but I just don't find the time to work on it in the week. Hmm I am going to work on that project for the next weeks presentation. Before I turn in for the night I want to wish some one a HAPPY BITHDAY, ANY ONE want to GUESS WHO. Well I will tell you......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, Have a great day. Your card and gift is on its way, I mailed it out a little late.

Well I am going to close for now, as its getting late, I have a couple of more things to do before turning in for the night. So until tomorrow, may the angels watch over all my family and friends.
Choe