Thursday, June 05, 2008
Thanks for the anniversary wish. We didn't do much. Watched a movie. The change on my page was the welcome on the header, it used to have a different wording on it. I teroguess it wasn't a big change then. LOL. And yes we sure could use the rain also, but no such luck here either. Hold a second, I need to Change the CD in my laptop, to the other one, as I am down loading it to my ITunes. Which I would like to let you know that my parents are hooked on the I-Shuffle. So how many songs do you have on yours now mom. I have to say I love my IPOD goes every where with me. I even have a cable that hooks up in my car stereo. Well I am going to close for now, and work on some of those projects I want to get done. Until we meet again, my friends, and may the angels watch over you all........