Hello and
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Welcome Its been a couple of weeks since the last post. But what can I say. Nothing exciting here. I have started school and with the home work and invoices for the business, I just don't want to to go on the computer, but here at last I am. Well actually I was looking through the cd that came with my phone, to see how I can zoom in when I am taking pictures with my phone. But the button they say is the zoom does not work on my phone, so I will take it to a AT&T store, this weekend and see which
one and if there is something wrong with my phone. So our weather has warmed up for now, although this weekend they are saying its getting cold again, but not as cold as it was last week. I took some pictures of the frost on the truck, so for those who
say it doesn't get cold in Florida, here is proof. Well I guess I will share those pictures and a layout that I did, and then I need to take this child of mine for her nightly walk before she drives me crazy. Crazy I said!!!