Sunday, January 18, 2009
Well we had a little problem, with updating my page, when I deleted something I took something out that shouldn't have been deleted, and it was a mess, but thank goodness I had a save copy of the template and now here is the new look. I will work with it more later in the week to change it or it may stay like this for a while as I like this one. But I have done alot to day on the computer. I have made several scrapbook pages, a Valentines Day card and two magazine covers which one of them I am going to have enlarged to a poster as somebody wants it for his Garage. I am really glad that he likes it, I was surprised. I also have finished a book that I was reading and found time to start another one, which is in four parts, the first one is call the Twilight, and like I said there are three more after this one. The first one is really good. I have even gotten out my 35mm camera and to my surprise it still had film in it, not sure what is one it, so I finished it up so that I can take it to have it developed who knows what the first pictures are of. So at last here are some of the projects that I have finished.