Tropical Storm Fay
Monday, August 18, 2008
Well she is going some where no one knows where. As it looks now, its coming just like Charley did in 2004. We have put up the Hurricane shutters in the back of the house, the front we will probably to early in the morning, as they are already to be installed but for now we have left them off. We did have some rain today, in fact it poured as I was driving home from work. I really don't mind the rain, but for the Hurricanes they can stay away. But I know that won't happen, Florida gets them every year. Although the last couple of years we have been lucky. Tonight the moon was a full moon, I took a couple of pictures of it. I will share with you all later. I also bought this new Camera. I wanted something small, and the free HP I have had since I first got the digital is only a 3 Mega Pixel, so I found this cool Kodak, and I am loving it. Now I need to go on vacation and take some photos with it LOL. Here is a photo of it. Well I am not sure why blogger is not letting me upload any photos I will try again tomorrow.
Have a great night.





Well two of three I had to post. Will try again tomorrow on the other one.



Here is the last one finally.