Hello Any One
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Still reads my blog. O well if you don't. There are days that I don't. I guess I live a boring live, or there is nothing worth writing about. Any who I am here now. I haven't done much, in the last couple of days. I have been putting together some ideas for our Christmas card this year. I know its still a little early, but I like to have several options to work with. Today we had some showers, which we needed, as it hasn't rained here in a couple of days. I have also been working with some of my neighbors to put together a block party for our community, and trying to get our neighbors to keep their yards and our community a better place. I have been doing some research on our community and there is alot that we can get funded for. But no one seems interested in getting thing done. Not get me wrong, I don't live in a bad neighbor hood its just some of the neighbors don't seem to care. Well we also took a little trip to Fort Lauderdale, and lets just say it could have been a little bit better than it was. But over all we did have fun. I will share some photos with you later, maybe this weekend. I still have them to down load from the camera. Well I could go on here for a novel, but I won't bore you all. So I hope that you all have a great Friday and I will try to update more often.