Car Problems, Stranded
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Oh what a morning I have had. Driving to work today, stopped at the store to get some cranberry juice for a bladder infection, call left me stranded, and would not start. So called Jose and I walked to work, as it was about a mile to where I work that my car left me stranded. Oh then it wouldn't start when Jose got there, so now I had to call a tow truck, and to top it all off it has to be a flat bed. This car was to save me money and now its costing me money. With last weeks repair of $700.00 and who knows what to day will cost me. urrggg cars, can't live with out them though. Last night I worked on designing more logos for the business, I seemed to have so much trouble in designing a logo. I am not sure why. Well I need to get back to work, so I'll close for now, here is a sample of the other logo.