Feeling Better
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Well I am not sure if you all knew but I have been sick. Yes again, this year so far has been the worse for me and being sick. This time I have came down with bronchitis. I am starting to feel better I guess the medicine they cave me is starting to work. I really haven't done too much on the computer, as I get home I do what I have to and then its off to bed, where I fall a sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night coughing. Which is starting to make mad. But now I have cough medicine and it seems to be working. But the other night I did do some creating with this program I have and have made some signature for my blog and my email for the e-mail I just have to figure how to get it saved to it. As for the blog its done. I will share with you the ones I have finished. Its actually fun making them, I'll have to see what else I can do with this program. LOL! So here are my creations.
Hope you have a great night, and if you have read my moms blog please remember to pray for my Uncle.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket