Welcome
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day everyone. And Think spring with my new look. I was getting bored with this old blog, and have started creating another one, which is taking longer than I thought it would, so I found this site today searching the interent, and she had a lot of cute blog designs, so I thought why not. So here it is. But in a couple of weeks it will change again, as I ordered a blog design from this site. I hope to receive the link to down load it some time next week, and hope to work on it also with in the next couple of week, so you will have to keep checking to see what the new look will be then. Check out the site shes got some pretty cool stuff and priced reasonably. And mom I tried calling to see if your password was still the same so I could do some magic with yours, you didn't answer your phone. So until later you all have a good night,


  • Shabby Miss Jenn
  •