Hello Hello
Saturday, February 07, 2009
any one out there. So here it is Saturday afternoon, by cleaning is done. Just working on the laundry, which I would like to let everyone know I hate laundry. But we have to have those clean clothes. LOL So whats every body up too this Saturday afternoon. Me not much of any thing, same old Saturday. I am sitting here at the computer, thinking of scrap pages to do, and getting ready to update the Church website and the calendar for February, and yes I am still doing all of those fun chores, although I have updated the Church blog. In between all the computer work, I have made some homemade buns, a cake and pepperoni bread, which is Jose's favorite for breakfast. And I have made lunch which was good. So I was wondering if any of you have heard of this movie, If you don't that's okay, because I hadn't heard of it until a friend told me about it, so I went out to look for it, and found it and bought it. Which I was glad that I did it was very interesting. SO you are probably sitting at your computer wondering what is the name of the movie, so I will share that with you now. "Fire Proof. Below you will find a link to the web site, check it out, you can even rent the movie from Blockbuster, I found out. I found this movie to be true for me in some of it. Well I am going to close for now, as I need to go and rent some movies for tonight. See you all later.




  • Fire Proof
  •