Good Saturday Morning
Saturday, May 16, 2009
to you all. I hope that you all are having a great weekend. Our weather is very hot and humid. We sure could use some more rain. But they are only calling for a 40% chance and if you know Florida that doesn't happen in all areas. LOL I was just sitting here updating my IPOD and thought I would blog a few lines. I have a few more things that I need to get done as projects for the church. And Oh did I mentioned that I got my first order of a project. One of my managers daughter had a baby and she asked me to do the announcement card. She told me to come up with a few designs and they would be picking two different ones. Woo Who my first order. I have started on one and have a few more things that I want to add to it. As soon as I finish it I will post it. Well I gotta go and finish cleaning and then I can continue with my projects. See you all later.