More Creating
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Yes that me also creating something. I was sitting at church on Sunday and was noticing that alot of people where struggling with the Bible. What do I mean by that, well when the Pastor would give a scripture from the Bible and asked some one to read it, they were having a hard time finding it in there Bible so I came up with this.

1. Blue colored on has all the chapters from the bible
2. Face of Jesus gets put on the Blue as an overlay
3. Is the back and has where to look when you can't sleep, etc.

I then took these to my business center and had them copied on postcard stock.
They were a big hit at Church on Sunday, especially the Youth Group. I have also designed a postcard that will be placed and sent out to advertise our Bible Study night. I will post that later in the week. I am in the process of designing a flyer for our Gospel Out Reach Day which will be held in September. I am having a little problem with that one, I have drawn a blank in what I want to do with it. So its setting on the back burner until I can come up with some ideas to play with. Well any way, have a great day and God Bless you all. I will take a picture of the finished card to show the finished look.