Tuesday
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Well here it is Tuesday already. I have a lot that I am working on, we are having a Gospel Out Reach at our Church, so needless to say I have been organizing that, and getting the flyer's made and passed out to the church members so that we can get them handed out all over the town; and then we are having a Movie night on the 18th of September and working on that. I found these cute popcorn bags and we will fill them with popcorn, hopefully we will have a great turn out. I also want to start changing my blog for the fall, but just haven't found anything that I really like for the fall. I do have a few ideas, that I need to sit down at the desk top computer and start working on the ideas that I have in mind. I have also gone back to school on Wednesday, so that will keep me busy on Wednesday lol. Well I could go one here for ever of what is going on with our lives, but I will save some for later in the week, or when I get a chance to blog.
Have a great day and may God Bless you all.