Finally Done!
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Well all the Christmas decorations are down and put away, we spent most of the morning taking them all down. I believe that Christmas should be all year long. As now the house seems so empty with out the decorations. Oh well there is always next year. Jose says he has some new ideas for the village and some new things that he wants to do. So we will see what those might be. In with putting all away I have managed to clean the kitchen and do the laundary and there even put away. Since that is the thing I hate about doing the laundary. Well they where right in the weather department, it was cold here all day and tomorrow will even be cooler. I have brought in all my plants. I haven't had much time today to work on any more scrapbook layouts. I had to run to Walgreens and I was checking to see if there are any magazines on this, but Walgreen had done. I will check at our Super Walmart tomorrow, or even Walden Books. I would like to learn some more on it. It seems like it would be fun to do alot more with it. I even have a couple of ideas for my Christmas Card next year. I know its alittle early to be thinking of that. But they are only thoughts, which I have started a little note book on those ideas. That way I don't forget about what I want to create.
Well before this blog becomes a book I will close for tonight. See you all tomorrow.