From This
Friday, September 18, 2009
To this. And I am sure you are say what the HECK are these. Well the first one in red is my envelope template, and the second one is the actual envelope that I have made for my Christmas card, yes you are reading right, I have been designing our Christmas card already. The card is done, and I can't wait to start mailing them out. And now I am working on the envelopes that I am making as I couldn't find the color green one already made, so I am doing them. It will be time consuming but worth the work. I am also working on a Thanksgiving card. I can't show you the Christmas card or the Thanksgiving card as of yet, so you will just have to wait until yours comes in the mail. Well its really time for me to get back to work, so I hope you all have a great Friday and may god bless each and everyone of you.