Beautiful Saturday
Saturday, January 28, 2006



Hi and welcome back to my cyber place. I have gotten alot done today. The house is back in order, after coming home one day last week and it looked like we just moved in. Most of the laundry is done and fold and put away. I will finish up the last load tomorrow. I also did the shopping, as we needed a few things from the store. I also had time to creat a few layouts. I am finding this scrapbooing alot of fun. I found some cure kits at our Famly Dollar store. Yes you are reading correctly the dollar store. I bought 3 kits from there and I can't wait to start putting some together. Our weather here today was beautiful, not hot or cold, there was a nice wind. I wish that this type of weather would stay forever here. But I know I am dreaming as those July and August months here are a killer for the heat and hummidity. Well I am going to end this blog for tonight with a few pictures and a layout that I finished. So see you all later.