Yeah It's Saturday
Saturday, January 21, 2006

Well here I sit for a few minutes, as I am supposed to be cleaning, I actually am, I just got done mopping the floor, so its drying. So I decided to do a short blog. :)
This Saturday weather is beautiful. The temp is in the high 60's with a nice breeze, so I have the windows open and I am airing out the house. I love this type of weather. After I finsih cleaning I want to sit down and work on some scrapbooking, I have alot of pictures from the vacation we took with my father-in-law in August to Connecticut, so I want to do a album and get them put away. And then there is the Christmas photos that I still want to do something with. So you see I have alot planned for to day, not sure how much I'll get done. Well I must go and finish so I will continue this later.

Okay the house is clean, laundry is done and we have cleaned the back yard. I have finsihed a coupe of scapbook pages. I still have a few more to finish but I am going to wait and finish them tomorrow, after the Steeler Game. I have enclosed the three that I have finished here tonight.