Hello All
Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well it's Saturday evening and our weather has been windy and cold here. With the wind the temps feels in the 30's. They tomorrow is going to be colder, I don't know about this weather here, on Friday the temp was in the 70's and now its in the 30's. From my list of things that I wanted to get done. I managed to get two of them done and one thing I got done and that wasn't on my list to do HA HA. I made some room in the desk to set up some folders for my scrapbook files that I have created. I also went to one of our grocery stores to day to get some super glue and I went to the magazine isle, and was looking to see if they had anything on scrapbooking and they had one called scrapbooks etc. So you guessed it I bought it. I have been reading it, there are alot of good things in there and some layouts that I really like. I am now looking to see if we have a scarpbook store near me, as I want to get some paper and some other things to try on of the layouts that I like. I must close this for now, and finish up one more thing that was on my list to do and thats to add some more songs to my ipod. See you all later.