Our Weather is Strange
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Yes our weather is strange, the last couple of days it had been cold here and today the temperature was in the 70's. It is no wonder everyone is coming down with flu or a cold. I wish the weather would stay in the 50's for the rest of January and February, as the summer will be here before we know it and that means very hot and humid weather. Oh how I hate those hot and hummid days. Hold for a second, I have just made some white chocolate mocha coffee, by starbucks, which I found this in our Target store, so its now ready and I need a cup. Okay, now that I have my nightly cup of coffee its on to finish my blog for tonight. Also I have been ready some of the articles in the scrapbook magazine called Scrapbook answers. There is some good articles and ideas. Today I also bought a folder that is divided into pockets, and I am going to start and put different layouts and ideas that I have come up with. I am really enjoying this craft so far. I also need to upload some pictures that I have on my camera. I also want to made a DVD of our New Years that we spent with Jose family. Boy I have some much that I want to do. Well I am going to close for night.