I Hate Mondays
Monday, January 09, 2006
I believe that the week should not have a Monday. HA HA. Whats that saying Monday Blues. Mondays at my job are hetic. There is always the closing of payroll, unless I have to do it on Saturday. Well this Monday there was the closing of payroll. I had most of it done, and just had to finish up the Friday, but of course there are those you don't punch in or punch out. One of these days I am going to say you can't punch in or punch out, then your not getting paid. Besides that there is those who ask can you do this and that. Then there is the phone for those you haven't gotten their schedules yet. The there is the best call of all, Can I make a Christmas Brunch Reservation for Christmas 2006 What are these people thinking. I haven't even made up the new reservtion sheet, and Mothers Day comes first. Oh well I guess some people have to have the Brunch. And of course its been slow, so there is some times that I sit there with nothing do and that makes the day go by so slow. You must be thinking that I don't like my job, I really do just not Mondays. And when there is nothing to do. (I could also start working on the Christmas 2006 Brunch Reservation)LOL. I have created some more layout, I am really enjoying scrapbooking. It is relaxing. Well I am now thinking of what to say, so this blog is stopping here. And at last I have included some of the new layouts.