Its Cold In Orlando
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Well we have frost!!! I can write something in the frost thats on my car. Can you believe this weather. This is Florida for goodness sake. I will Coninue this posting late, just thougt you would like to know that we have frost.

:) Good evening and welcome back. I have done alot today. First I started the morning with my morning cup of coffee. I really wanted Starbucks, as I usually have that in the mornings since there is a Starbucks at the Hotel where I work. My favorite is the vanilla Frappachino. But settled for the coffee here at the house.

: )Then it was time to finish the laundry. And Yes they even got put away. Finished cleanning the house. Its now all done. Then it was time to go to Super Target, as we needed some more plastic containers to put away some Christmas decorations, that didn't fit in the other ones. And guess what I forgot there was a Starbucks at Super Target and your guessed it I had my Vanilla Frappachino. (LOL) Well I was there I ran over to the magazine section to look for something on scrapbooking. And found one that look interesting and put it in the cart. I also found another program for scarpbooking, but that wasn't on the list of things to get. So I passed that up until the next time.

:) As I was only there to get the containers and some tomatoes for my lunch I was making. So I am now driving home. I really wanted to check out the magazine that I had bought. After finishing up the lunch I sat down to look at the magazine. I found some interesting web sites that I will check out later. I found a website last night and printed out some layouts. I created two and working on the third. This is really excting. I like trying new crafts and this one seems to be interestng.

:) And now it is time to put the layouts that I printed in some folders and I will work on them later this week as its another slow week at work. I even found some time today to print out a couple of photos to put in this neat photo album that I got for Christmas. (It looks like a easel) I still have alot more pictures needed to fill the album.

:) Then it was time to watch Sunday night football. Alright Steelers. Now for next Sunday. GO STEELERS!!!

:) Well I better close this for tonight. As I want to check out the CD that came with the magazine that I bought today. See you all later.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I definately love Target!! I would live there if I could!! hehe
Which scrapbooking magazine did you get? There are a lot of great ones. Creating keepsakes is one of my favs. as well as Scrapbook answers, and simple scrapbooking!! I think it must be colder there, we don't have any frost of snow. What's up with that?