Yes Its Friday
Friday, January 13, 2006
Yes its finally here Friday. This week seemed to last forever. I am sitting here listening to some songs on my IPOD. I bought this holder for it (its called I sound) its speakers so I don't have to use the earplugs. I love it. Boy I have so much I want to do this weekend, but I am not sure where to start. I want to make a family DVD of our New Years Eve, finish up a scarpbook layout I have started, catch up on some reading (I have several magazines that came in the mail) and still have not read them yet. I also wanted to change the font on the header in this blog. Thats the one think I don't like about the header. I also want to download some more music to my IPOD, as I am getting sick of the songs that are on there. O boy, I have so much I want and then there is the stuff that I have to get done. I am making myself tired just reading what I want to do. I have started looking for other employment and I have my first interview on Tuesday, well actually I had the first today, which was the telephone interview, and passed that and the next on is Tuesday. I am looking because I am not sure about where I am, there is so many changes and people leaving after the new owners took over. Thats the reason I have started looking.
Well I am not sure what else to write about to night so I am going to close this for now, maybe I can finish that layout.
See you all later and may the angels watch over you all.