A Beautiful Day
Monday, January 16, 2006
What a beautiful day it was. It started out that it was chilly and it warmed up to the high 60's, there was a nice breeze and it wasn't a cold one. I was sitting here looking at my planner and realize that I had gotten alot done, this weekend. Which was a great thing since this work week is going to be a busy one, which is great. I hate it when its slow. I have just gotten off line from paying all the bills that I have registerd on line. Boy I hate paying them, but I know its part of life. Well now thats all done, I am unloading my camera card from New Years, so that I can start making that New Years DVD. I enjoy creating memories for our family to share year after year. So I am going to cut this blog short for tonight as I want to finish downloading the camera card. So see you all tomorrow.