TGIF
Friday, January 27, 2006




* Oh right its Friday, the weekend is here. Yeah!!
Boy as this been a busy week at work for me, but I like it when its busy, as it makes the day go by faster. Our weather has changed again, the last couple of nights its been cold here. But at least we are not getting snow like they got in Pennsylviana. But then again I miss that, well the snow part, the driving in it I don't.:)

* I have so much I want to do this weekend, I hope to get some scarpbook pages done, I still haven't had time to do the New Years video. So I want to work on that, and I still have a couple of more Valentines Day cards that I need to finish. And then there is the cleaning of the house and the laundry. And yes I still have some more things that need to get in there place after Jose has arranged all the furniture in our house. This list of things I want to do is making me tired.

* We just got done watching a great movie actually 2 great movies. First we watched the Fog, and then we watched Flight Plan. What a movie! It now makes me leary about flying.

(: Well I am going to close may the Angels watch over you all.