Monday, January 23, 2006






Well its Monday evening, and it looks like we just moved in. Jose called me today at work and said he was moving the furniture, I thought he was kidding, but what a surprise when I got home. Books, furniture, the entertainment center every where in the family room.:) Help I think I need a vacation. Well needless to say I have my work cut out for me the next couple of days. I have included my Dare to Muse, that I have created, I am not sure if Holly Mccaig, received it, or if thats what she wanted. But I tried it for the first time. well I am going to end this blog for tonight see you all here tomorrow.

I just wanted to add a lo that I have finished and a picture of my african violet, it can't have any more flowers, its is loaded with so many now. I love these flowers.