Friday
Friday, February 10, 2006


Well what shall I blog about tonight. Beisdes the traffic coming home, and having to stop and pick up the dry cleaning and the getting stuck in the traffic as they are working on the intersection that I take to get home. Which is really starting to tick me off as they have been working on this intersection now for about a year. Its not even starting to look done. Boy what takes them so long. Well thats about all the excitement in my drive home on a Friday afternoon. I have been setting here in front of the computer screen for a while now, as I have been playing with the Microsoft Picture it and seeing what all I can do with it. Its a pretty interesting program. I have created a couple of more layout, I think I am going to print these ones out and start a scrapbook album. I am going to close for now, as I have been on here to long and now its time to watch my show, that I like. So enjoy the lo's