A New Program
Wednesday, February 08, 2006








Has any one heard of Microsoft Picture it. I didn't know that I had it on my computer. It is actually pretty cool. I have been using it to do digital scrapbooking. I am still learning with it, but have created a couple of layouts using this program. I think this is going to be my new best friend. lol
I still have alot to learn about scrapbooking, I have bought several magazines and havve been reading them as often as I can. Tomorrow I want to go through a box of pictures that I have and see if I can find any good pictures to scan and do some different theme layouts. I know I have alot of pictures, its just a matter of going through them. Our weather has changed again here. It was 45 degrees today when I got up for work. And tomorrow they are saying it will be in the high 30's. What is all this cold weather, I moved from the cold to have the warm weather. Well I close this blog with a couple of new layouts.
See you here again soon and may the angels watch over you all.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have heard of picture it, but I have never used it myself!! The layouts look great!!!
And 30's. Burrr. It's been in the 20's here and snowing almost non stop since Sunday. Want some of it?