Still Changing
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Well as from the earlier post I have changed the background and now I have changed the music on here. Boy I change this alot. :) I have put down the Harry Potter book for now, as a friend from work was talking about a book that she was reading, so I asked here what was the name of the book. She told me The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. So on my home I stopped at Waldens Book Store to see if I could find this book and I did. So I picked up a copy and after I finished dinner, cleaning up the kitchen and those friendly bills that come due each month (which now I pay all online, so it makes it alot easier. I now get to sit down and start reading this book, which I have found out that its pretty good so far. I am taking a little break now just to update this blog for tonight. So I can go back and read some more before turning in for the night. Reading at night also makes me sleep easier. Or maybe I just think so :) Well I will close for now and see you all her tomorrow.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I tagged you!