Rainy Monday Blues
Monday, January 30, 2006
Hi and welcome to this rainy Monday evening. I love to sit and curlup with a good book on a night like this. I will do that later to night. I started the new Harry Potter book well actually I started it when it first came out, but just haven't been in the mood to read, but now I am back in that stage to read. I have created my second Dare to muse, I sent it to Holly and I had a response from her that it was great, so I guess I am doing it rght, that is linking it to her comments. Now I have marked my PDA to remind me on Sundays to look for the new one. I really am supposed to be here redoing my resume, as I need to update it, but instead I am chatting with my nephew from Peru and Jose cousin from Peru. Its so nice to talk to someone across the world through the internet. Well I must end this and redo the resume. So may the angels watch over you all.