Closer to The Weekend
Thursday, February 02, 2006

This week is almost over and the weekend will be here. I have been reading some of the scrapbooks magaines that I bought. I found this one call ditigal scrapbooking, and there are alot of interesting things in this magazine. I have alot of good ideas on a couple of layouts that I want to work on this weekend. Maybe I'll start them tomorrow night. In this magazine, there are a couple of interesting web sites, that I also want to check out, but I am just going to update this blog for to night and call it a night, as I have a long day at work tomorrow. So I want to get to be at a decent hour tonight and I didn't even have my starbucks coffee tonight, as I thought that was keeping me a wake at night so we will see if it is. :) Well its time to turn in for tonight. Just enought time to read a few pages in the book that I am reading. See you all here tomorrow.


I found this on a web site and thought it was interesting, how someone has the time to set and create this kind of stuff. I wish I had some more free time just to create this kind of things. lol