I Have Been Tagged
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
I was tagged by Tegan

1. What were you doing 10 years ago. I was living in Ct and we were looking into
moving to California or Florida. We chose Florida!

2. What were you doing one year ago. Looking for Roof contractor as to repair our
roof after Charlie decided he wanted it.

3. Five Snacks you enjoy. Cheese Doddles, Popcorn, Chocolate pudding, Gummy Bears,
Miniture Reeses peanut buttercups.

4. Five Songs to which you know all the lyrics. O Holy Night, You are my sunshine,
Oh Christmas Tree, Jingle Bells (sorry I only now 4 songs)

5. Five bad Habits: Being a pack rat, spending to much time on the computer, not
putting the laundry away, not checking my e-mails (and those who sent sayI sent
you an e-mail did you get it?)putting things away after I am done with it.

6. Five things you like doing: Reading, Roller Blading, playing on the computer,
stamp collecting, getting my nails done.

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again: Spandex, big frame glasses,
(which I used to wear) lol those big and drak sunglasses anything with flowers
on it, anything with lace down the front, (just not me)

8. Five favorite toys: My computer, PDA, Ipod, Digital camera (since I am getting
into scrapbooking) :) the software to create those family home dvds I make.

9. Five people I want tagged: My mom and Jen.